Sunday, January 29, 2012

Creations

In preparation for Harvest of Talents I keep wondering what in the world can I create? Then enters the wonderful world of Pinterest!  I  believe that my first project is going to be taking an antique window that I have had for months and to buy some chalkboard paint to go over the glass panes. Then each pane can become a designated to do list section, message section, or shopping list section. I have posted the link of how to create this project below. We will  be hosting Pinterest evenings where groups of people can come together to create individual projects or to create one big project. Watch for those dates to come out soon. We are hoping that people will keep posting their creations on here, so that it will spur on the excitement and the creativity of others! Bring on the ideas! 

Vintage Window=Message Board

- Rachel

3 comments:

  1. LOVE Pinterest! wish I could be a part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My old roommate had one of those and it was very handy... Now I need another one since she moved... How about you make it and I buy it early? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds so cute! I'm trying to think of some way I can use my talents since I'm not really crafty. I'm thinking maybe coupons for weeknight dinners, or a freezable baked good. :)

    ReplyDelete